Two Houses, Veteran Edition: Bloopers

Hello! While Two Houses is a reality show, the sims themselves are not exempt from being, well, a little bit funny. There are, of course, moments you do not see in the weekly episodes, and those moments are here for you now. This is the Blooper reel - now what odd things have the contestants been up to? 

 Ben: Uh...Grape? 
Grape: This is weird. 
You think?

 SOMEONE LEFT THE SHOWER RUNNING! What the - oh boy, the water bill goes through the roof as one contestant just hopped right out and forgot about it. What a shame.

 No words. 

 Adrian: Adrian need to go pee-pee! Help me! 
What you looking at the mirror for, nobody waiting behind there for you...or is there? 
Adrian: Please, Sim God! Let me piss! 
I'm not controlling you right now, dude.

Meanwhile, in a location unknown...
Mysti: Think I just floated through the walls again, mister - 
Mysti...what the? 
Mysti: I...I don't know where I am. 

 The empty space above the first floor, ladies and gentlemen! For use in the future, perhaps, could always use this as a have-not room, as is would be fine for that. Just dump a few couches in here and we're good. Yeah? 
Mysti: How do I leave here? 
Good question. Lemme just...
 Mysti moves. 

 Ben: Haha, what are you doing? 
Grape: I...I've been overtaken...by something - this is a dance, I think...
Ben: Oh...oh goodie. 


Diane: Woohoo! 
Oh no...I did not mean to say such a thing, all this excitement. 

Adrian: Oi, Marsha -
Marsha: Yesssh, aim mahveeeen! 
Adrian: Yeah, be a bit faster, lady - 
Marsha: Moi ees! 


Adrian: Oh wow, nuggets!

Rebecca: Uhh....
Tybalt: Another glitch, another day.

 Ben: Oh...wow, sorry Devra..
Devra: Don't you worry, I was leaving. 
Ben: Oh...perfect.

 Ben: Oh oops sorry. 


 Marsha: Lewkkk! Eeets snahweeng! 
Ted: That it is, Marsha dear - it's stunning. 
Marsha: Eended.

 Devra, 'arriving home', looks stunning as always. 
Devra: Don't you just love this look? Can someone fix this? 
Yeah I will, don't worry. 

 A real dapper modern-day Santa Claus.

 Ben: Mysti...what are you doing now? 
Mysti: I'm dancing! 
Ben: This close? 
Mysti: Don't be rude!

 Mysti: Oh oopsie! Got you! 
Ben: Yeah...ow.

 Ben: Out of context this must look terrible. 
Mysti: What do you mean...I'm just dancing. 
Ben: ...



 In Week 3, you saw Mysti's ghost. 
Well...that took me quite some time to achieve. Things aren't as easy as they used to be to get a playable ghost. 
So I set out to kill Mysti Vermillion.

 Mysti: Uhmm....why are there fences and walls locking me in? 
Hello? 
Yeah sorry, I have to kill you, Mysti clone. 
Mysti: Mysti clone! Who are you calling clone? 
Oh you can hear me? Nice.

 Like a million years later, she drowns. 
I realise this isn't funny. Not so much a blooper, rather something you don't see I didn't want to show in the episode. 
Yeah oops.

 Ava: Uh...Mysti? 
I needed someone to live here still, to collect the ghost for me. So...here's Ava Malone! Winner of season one of Two Houses, what a great job she has today.

 Ava: I...I...I barely knew her...but she seemed nice. 
*wails* 
Once this is all over, this save will be deleted, so you will forget. All will be fine in the world, clone of Ava. 
Ava: *wails* 


 Mysti: I don't feel so good...
Nah! I'm just kidding! 
This isn't what death feels like. 

Haunted image. 


What is Tybalt looking at? What is disturbing him? 
Who can say...
Maybe he just wants to be a werewolf again...
Tybalt: Yeah, that's it...

Malcolm: Would you like anything else, lady? 
Cassandra: Well...if I enjoy this cookie, perhaps...but so far, not good. 
Malcolm: Really? 
Cassandra: Yes, really. It tastes bland, mister. 


KT!: Look at this spoon. 


KT!: She probably thinks she looks better in this outfit than I do, Katrina...ha, no, you do not, I look amazing as always!!
Katrina: ...I can hear you
KT!: Uh huh. And you agree? 
Katrina: Oh no, honey. 

Skye: That's my butt - 
Rebecca: Oh yeah, sorry. 
Skye: …it's fine...

Skye: You gotta stop morphing inside of me, Rebecca - 
Rebecca: I'm just hungry, and cold! Don't blame me! 
Skye: Who the hell else do I blame? 

Rebecca: I'll just...I'll just scoot in past now...
Skye: I'm getting out of the way, jeez. 
Rebecca: Thaaaaaannnnkkk youuuuuuuu, Skyeeeeee! 
Skye:

Devra: He's...he's...he's hideous. 
I hate him. 
Oh well. 
Inside I go. 
 
This is what happens when you focus on other contestants and then realise KT! is missing - she just randomly decided to go shovel some random snow a few blocks away. Crazy. 


Rebecca: Do I look like a tiger? 
Yes. But you're not blu. 
Rebecca: Is that important? 
Yes. 

Ben: Oh, ugh! I cut myself! 

Ben: Oh god...I didn't cut a finger off did I - I don't really wanna look -
Oh thank god. All fingers are there. 

Ben: But by the watcher it hurts! 
Ouchie. 

Ben: Ahh! Silly bowl. 

Mysti: *blows horn thingy* HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
[It's New Year's Eve in game, but really shouldn't be in the show itself - I feel like I should disable holidays in this save, I always end up deleting them on the day and making everyone sad for forever. I mean it helped with filming for when Mysti had the nightmare, because then she was sad all day from 'nightmare' (when really she was just bummed Christmas was shoddy)] 

Mysti: Time for these clothes to dry off, me thinks....

Mysti: ARE YOU *BLEEPING* KIDDING ME?! 
Please help. 
I'M ON FIRE! 

Mysti: Well, this is terrific. 

Because it is in-game New Year's Eve, the contestants randomly start drinking these alcoholic drinks they lifted out of thin air. 

It does something to Grape I was...uncomfortable with...

Grape: I don't feel so great. 

Ben: Uh...Grapey? 
Grape: What...what's wrong? What was up with those drinks? 
Ben: Oh, Grapey...you're looking a little white. 
Grape: Oh dang. 

Mysti: You alright in here, Grapey - 

Grape: *vomits* 
Mysti: Ohmywhyareyounotpurpleanymore?!?! 


Grape was stuck like this for a while, coming off the effects of literally one drink. A drink I didn't even tell him to drink. Imma make sure he doesn't drink again or else you'll notice more Grape absent from the episodes. If he disappears, you now know he's likely white. Or, you know...he's been evicted. 

Devra: Uh...why did you scare me like that, Grape? 
Grape: I don't know, I thought it would be fun. 
Devra: Oh - oh? 
Grape: It was just random. Hehe. 

Devra: You're strange sometimes...
Grape: You know it! 


[To Be Continued...]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine