The Masked Simger by Tiger: Round 2 (Take it Off!)

Announcer: Welcome back to your favourite singing competition, The Masked Simger! I'm your host, random voice from the sky (not God, sorry) and tonight is a big, big night! Tonight, our nine contenders will sing for you once more, and TWO masks will come off! Who will it be? Will your favourite celebrity be unmasked? And by celebrity I do mean Sims veteran of some form, unfortunately the entire world isn't tuning in tonight...how morbid. Anyway!! 

 Announcer: Tonight, two will be unmasked...
Will it be Bunny, who last week performed Bond theme Diamonds Are Forever, but tonight, what will Bunny perform? 

 Announcer: Last week Panda performed Glorybox, but will the glory be there for Panda this week, or will Panda find themselves unmasked by the end? 

 Announcer: Or will it be Strawberry Bear or Knight after they perform for you tonight - what is on the set list for them tonight, after all? 
A little bit of Taylor Swift? A little bit of...Frank Sinatra? 

Announcer: Yeti and Raccoon will also perform tonight - everyone is, this episode is long, okay - so will one of them, or both, be unmasked tonight? Stay tuned to find out, of course.  

 Announcer: Gnome could be unmasked tonight, that is a possible - but will it happen? After Gnome sung Burning Up last week, will their performance tonight be enough to keep them in the competition? 

 Announcer: Or will it be Space Villain? 
WHO WILL IT BE? 
LET'S KEEP WATCHING!!!!

Announcer: I bet you're wondering why I forgot about Robot...well, I did not! Robot will be singing first tonight, so will Robot's performance keep them from being unmasked tonight? Let's find out, shall we? 
It's time for Robot to perform their heart out! 

Robot: Last week I beared my heart to perform Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, and no one seems to suspect who I am, so tonight I will be back on that stage performing for you all a second time, and perhaps tonight I will be even more stunning and talented! Some people doubt us robots because we are made of metal, but I am here to say, we are more than the machine! 

Announcer: IT'S ROBOT!!



 Robot: *singing* I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days if that's what you want
Be your number one

 Robot: I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask
Give you all I am

 Robot: I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
But I'm only human

Announcer: Robot's brought something from home to enlighten us with! Robot, what is that you have there?
Robot: My personal item from home is the grand piano that I play whenever I am feeling lonely. I tickle the keys, and I am taken away to another land, where robots are living in peace...

.
.

Announcer: And up next, Gnome! 
Gnome: No one has a clue who I am, or do they? Only time will tell! Last week I performed a Madonna song, this time I will be spicing things up once more, singing something from a Broadway musical. While in the garden I am frozen stiff and never changing, I certainly wanted to change things in this! I hope I am not unmasked anytime soon.



 Gnome: *singing* Your white dress sparks words spontaneous
I'll sing from mountaintops
I am in love (love love) 
And I don't care who knows it

 Gnome: Lucky me
I was ordi-nary
But with your love, I see
I am a po-o-o-o-o-oem writer

 Gnome: I will express this if I'm able
I love you like a table
My legs were carved for you
I love you like a table

 Announcer: And Gnome, what have you brought today for us? 
Gnome: I have been told to have a magic touch, of sorts - but sometimes, too, I would prefer for someone to scratch my back too...

Gnome: You're welcome, Yeti. 
I brought in my massage table because there is not much a gnome like myself likes more than muscles that have been unstiffened! 
After all, I am not tin-man...this gnome has a heart that wishes to share love with the world! 

.
.

Announcer: And speaking of Yeti...his time to perform is now! 
Yeti, everyone! 
Yeti: It can be lonely in the snow and mountains, but the Yeti is glad everyone cheered on his performance last week! It was a blast (of ice and snow) to share with you all my voice, I have never done that much. Here we go again! 



Yeti: *singing* If anyone asks, I'll tell them we both just moved on 
When people all stare, I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk
Whenever I see you, I'll swallow my pride and bite my tongue
Pretend I'm okay with it all, act like there's nothing wrong

 Yeti: Is it over yet? 
Can I open my eyes? 
Is this as hard as it gets? 
Is this what it feels like to really cry? 

Yeti: If anyone asks, I'll tell them we just grew apart
Yeah, what do I care if they believe me or not? 
Whenever I feel your memory is breaking my heart
I'll pretend I'm okay with it all, act like there's nothing wrong

 Yeti: Is it over yet? 
Can I open my eyes...

Yeti: I have always found myself wanting to be calculated and precise, unexpected of a Yeti, yes, but it can get rather quiet in the cave - perfect for a game of chess! My chess table is sacred, and when I sit down opposite an unexpecting opponent, I try my best to win. 

.
.

Announcer: And that was Yeti, and this is Raccoon! 
Two very different creatures...but do they have something in common, beneath the mask? Only time will tell...Raccoon, everyone! 
Raccoon: Oh hello there! It's me, the Raccoon, back to perform for you all once more. You didn't think my performance last week was trash, did you? 
Hehe. 



Raccoon: *singing* I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted one time to see you laughing
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain

Raccoon: Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
I only want to see you bathing in the purple rain

Raccoon: I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend, hey
Baby I could never steal you from another
It's such a shame our friendship had to end
PURPLE RAIN, PURPLE RAIN!

Raccoon: Come dance with me! A raccoon is not always dancing, but dancing is the escape that I need from the world that doesn't always understand who I am - so what, I sniff at the garbage can? Don't you? 
A dance floor is perfect for a raccoon like me to just relax! 

.
.

Knight: And I am up next, aren't I? 
Last time, I performed a song I love, and this time is no different - has anyone guessed who I am yet? Perhaps I have not always been the perfect guardian, standing post, but I protected a very important player once recently...and that matters to me. 

Announcer: The Knight, ladies and gentlemen! 



Knight: *singing* That's life, that's what all the people say
You're riding high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June

Knight: I said, that's life, and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'Cause this fine old world keeps spinning around

Knight: I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out, and I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race
That's life! 

Knight: A collectible like this, you would think, is for children, but aren't we all children on the inside? This knight certainly is - and I am not afraid to let the world know that there is more to me than the metallic exterior of my uniform.
Announcer: Next up: it's Strawberry Bear! 

.
.

Strawberry Bear: It's so much fun disguising myself, no one would suspect a thing until I unmasked myself in the end...or would they? Last week I sung for my life with a song I love, but tonight the song is all about love. Have I ever been in it? Countless times, of course. Who hasn't? 
Fall in love further with me, Strawberry, as I sing for you again. 



Strawberry Bear: *singing* We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years? 

Strawberry Bear: We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

Strawberry Bear: Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close? 
Forever and ever, ah
Take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover

Announcer: What have you brought to show us today, Strawberry Bear? 
Strawberry Bear: It is not so much a what that I bring, but all of this - and the magic that it gives me when I surround myself with it. Rainbows, sparkles and freezer bunnies - oh my! Happiness comes from things like these. 
That is what Strawberry Bear is all about, even all by herself. 

.
.

Announcer: And up next we have...Space Villain! What does he have to say for himself tonight? 
Space Villain: I am not the one being introduced, but it's thrilling to be in this spot, singing my heart out. Tonight is just another step, another chance to prove my worth - perhaps tonight I can convince you I am more than a face. 



Space Villain: *singing* Two jumps in a week, I bet you
Think that's pretty clever, don't you, boy
Flying on your motorcycle
Watching all the ground beneath you drop

Space Villain: You'd kill yourself for recognition
Kill yourself to never, ever stop
You broke another mirror
You're turning into something you are not

Space Villain: Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry
Don't leave me high
Don't leave me dry...

Announcer: What did you bring to show us tonight, some chairs? 
Space Villain: As I was just saying to Raccoon, chairs bring me comfort, and these chairs are more than pieces of fabric and wood - they remind me of my passion, who I am, but also...they are quite comfortable, can't you agree, Raccoon? 
Raccoon: Why am I here again, I do not know. 

.
.

Announcer: We have two more masked simgers left to perform! Up next is....Bunny! Bunny, take it away. 
Bunny: I was the first to be introduced, but I never felt the pressure to shine - I have been in such a position before, and the temptation to cower and run away was never there. I find a competition like this one to be thrilling, exciting, I would not trade it in for the world - so let me sing for you tonight, a song that may or may not hint to who I am...



Bunny: *singing* Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know and
maybe there is nothing that I can do
to make you do

Bunny: Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
That I ought to stick to another man
A man that surely deserves me
But I think you do

Bunny: So I cry, and I pray, and I beg...

Bunny: Love me, love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, fool me
Go on and fool me
I can't care about anything but you...

Announcer: Bunny wasted no time showing off the item they have brought from home...Bunny, enjoying yourself with the boxing bag?
Bunny: Punching is a stress-reliever, and Bunny's life is not always sunshine and flowers, while my cutesy overalls may suggest otherwise. Bunny relieves her tension by punching, punching, not once though imagining the face of an enemy...because Bunny has none, obviously. 

.
.

Announcer: And our final performer for the night! Panda! Welcome Panda to the stage, and perhaps we will learn more about Panda tonight. 
Panda: Panda is back to perform for you all again! Last time I sung a song some may not know, hiding myself in music, but tonight, will you recognise the tune I sing? I am singing tonight not just to make myself proud - people at home are counting on me to be perfecto-mundo.



Panda: *singing* You were with your friends, partyin'
When the alcohol kicked in
Said you wanted me dead
So, you show up at my home, all alone
With a shovel and a rose

Panda: Do you think I'm a joke? 
'Cause people like you always want back what they can't have
But I'm past that and you know that
So, you should turn back to your rat pack, tell 'em I'm trash

Panda: Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath
And tell 'em you hate me and dated me just for laughs
So, why do you call me and tell me you want me back? 
You maniac! 

Panda: I care about how I look - a Panda has a unique look, as do I. This mirror reflects only the purest version of me - sometimes, believe it or not, I do not look so perfect and fabulous. But as a Panda, things must be memorable, and here I am to do just that - keep things memorable. I hope you liked my performance tonight. 

________

Announcer: And there are the nine performances for the night! Who is your favourite? Who do you wish to see unmasked tonight? 
During the break, our audience voted, and soon TWO of our contenders will be unmasked - have you figured out who any of the masked simgers are? 
Who is about to be unmasked first? 

Announcer: Will it be Knight, Space Villain, Yeti, or Panda? 

Announcer: Or will it be Raccoon, Strawberry Bear, or Robot? 

Announcer: Or Gnome, or Bunny? 
Who will be unmasked first? 
Who will it be? 

.
.
















































































Announcer: SPACE VILLAIN! 
Unfortunately, Space Villain's time in the competition has come to an end, and they will be unmasked tonight, alongside another masked simger. 
Get your final guesses in now - who do you think the Space Villain is? 

TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF
(who's that behind the mask) 
TAKE IT OFF!

Announcer: In moments, the Space Villain will take off his mask - and who will it be? Get those guesses in while I stagger the reveal for dramatic effect....
WHO IS THE SPACE VILLAIN?! 
WHO IS IT?!

TAKE IT OFF! 
TAKE IT OFF! 
TAKE IT OFF! 


.
.
.





































.
.
.
.




Announcer: It's Even Stevens, host of Abnormality! 
Thank you for unwillingly participating, Even! It's been a pleasure having you. 
Even: Didn't have much time between filming Abnormality, see ya, got to be back now to keep filming. Peace. 
Announcer: When we come back, another will be unmasked! 
Ad break! 

__________________________

On the next episode of Two Houses...

Skye: I think I cut my whole finger off - 
Mysti: You're just being overdramatic, let me take a look! 

It's Week 7, and numbers are at...woah - there's only seven contestants left, look at that! With seven remaining veterans, who will come out on top, with another week to say goodbye to another contestant...or...what's this? 
That's right, Week 7 is a double elimination! TWO of your favourite veterans will be evicted from the house. 

Who will it be? 
With a new Head of Household to be crowned, the game is for anyone - or is it? 

Gnome: COME OUT, COME OUT, CONTESTANTS! 
IT'S TIME TO COME FIND ME AND MY LITTLE FRIENDS, HUNT US, OR ELSE WE WILL COME TO YOU AND KICK YOUR SHINS! 
Kidding, kidding, we are not harmful or murderous gnomes, of course not. 

KT!: These little gnome bitches are going down. 
Did I say that out loud? Omigosh! Sorry! 
Gnomes...watch out. 

KT!: Oi, come here, gnome - 
Gnome: No. Go away. 
KT!: No. You go away - wait, no, stay, I need to grab you! 
Hey - don't run away from me, you sneaky gnome! 

As the contestants search for gnomes, one thought will always be lingering - who will be the head of household this week, where will that power go, and who will be evicted in the end of the week? 

And is someone up to no good? 
Are new tricks arising? 
Or will old allegiances prove stronger than water, stronger than anything else in the house? What will happen this week? 

Keep on snoring, Uno, until the next episode of Two Houses, coming soon...

___________________________


Announcer: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to The Masked Simger! I'm your voice in the sky, and just before the break, we unmasked Space Villain - it was Even Stevens! Did you figure it out? 
Now, another must be unmasked! Who will it be? 

Announcer: It WILL NOT be Knight, Yeti, Panda or Raccoon - the four of you are safe! Hooray! 
The four of you will perform again next week, kicking things off with you, Raccoon, next time. 

Announcer: Which means, Strawberry Bear, Robot, Gnome or Bunny...one of you will be unmasked tonight too! Who will it be? 
Who will it be? 
Who will it be? 

Announcer: WHO WILL IT BE? 
TAKE OFF THE MASK OF WHOEVER IT WILL BE!!!

.
.
.

































































.
.
.



Announcer: Sorry about that. Unfortunately, as the camera is pointed on you, Strawberry Bear, you will be unmasked tonight! 
Awwww no, Strawberry Bear! What a sweetie, and to be unmasked! 
Well, it is that time...

Announcer: Strawberry Bear wowed us with performances of Dancing On My Own and Lover, but unfortunately that was not enough to save Strawberry Bear from the unmasking...who is behind the mask, dear audience? 
Do you think you can guess from the clues, or do you wish you had more time to get to know Strawberry Bear? 

Announcer: Get those final guesses in, ladies and gentlemen - who do you think Strawberry Bear is? Is it me? Am I Strawberry Bear? 
Of course not! Strawberry Bear is a real person...I suppose I am not, I am merely a voice...TAKE IT OFF! 
TAAAAKE ITTTT OFFFFF! 

Announcer: GUESS WHO IT IS?! 
























































































Announcer: It's one half of the incredibly adorable duo, Ali & Ava, it's Ava Thompson!! Where is her sister, anyhow? 
Ava: Omigosh you guys, it's me! Ali's in the audience somewhere, Ali, where are you? I can't see her - there are too many people! 
Announcer: She's actually backstage, to not spoil anything...

Ava: I like totally don't have to run off like Even did, I can like stay around and chat and partay the night away, come on everyone, take off your smelly costumes and dance with me - 
Announcer: Yeah they can't do that, they're still in the competition -
Ava: Competition schmompition! 
Come dance with me, you sillies, this music is so fun, hehe! 

Announcer: And so another episode of The Masked Simger ends, and two have been unmasked - were you surprised by who Space Villain and Strawberry Bear were, or did you guess it was them all along? 
And how were those performances, huh? I wonder what everyone will sing next week...

Announcer: Next time, all seven will perform for you once more, with more hints and clues unleashed upon you and another two will be unmasked! As the competition continues, will you be able to figure out who is behind the masks, or will you be clueless until they reveal themselves? 
Stay tuned, folks! 

______________________________________

The songs performed in this episode of The Masked Simger were: 

  • human by Christina Perri
  • I Love You Like a Table from Waitress
  • Cry by Kelly Clarkson
  • Purple Rain by Prince
  • That's Life by Frank Sinatra
  • Lover by Taylor Swift 
  • High and Dry by Radiohead
  • Lovefool by The Cardigans
  • Maniac by Conan Gray


Comments

  1. Ooof, my gut was right about Even - thought he'd be the space villain for a while. Wasn't thinking of Ava, but was thinking around her general direction. So guess I got that close.
    1 Sim per Simmer? If so we have no more Sims from Smarties and Haylo, right? :c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine