July Current Household 2014: The Haven-McKenzie-Glimm Household

Hey guys, and welcome to my July 2014 Current Household! I decided to show you what's been happening in my current game, which is the Haven-McKenzie-Glimm household. A lot to remember, I know. Why don't we meet the current residents.

First, Colette McKenzie, the original rising star actress. Our half Latino, and very spicy diva. Next, what seems to be the more matured of the three; Rachelle Haven, a stay at home woman and soon to be mum.

And finally, our lovely Rarity Glimm, who you may recognise form my current HG story. A very snobbish diva, who much like Colette, wants fame more than anything. But a baby could still work.

Here we have their house, a modern tropical heaven on Legacy Island. I've made various changes to the furniture inside, but the outside is still the exact same. I recommend this world to anyone really.



One thing I've loved about their household is that I've had so much fun dressing them up in whatever works. The CC I've been getting is great, and really looks good on my sims.
Here we see Rachelle in her pink swimsuit, pink hat and a pink and white umbrella.


 I can't believe I never fell in love with the photo booth sooner! The poses are so sweet and adorable yet crazy and unbelievable at the same time. Like, why can't my sims cuddle like that on the sofa?

Above is Rachelle with Colette, Rarity, her best friend Holland (HG story) and her boyfriend Blaise (HG story, again.)


Here we have a few random pics I accumulated over the time I've been playing. First, Rachelle obviously confessing her love to someone, then Rarity doing who knows what, and finally a quick photo I took using pose player.
And here we have Colette in one of her many formal dresses. I believe she was at a party of sorts.
Now, here is the interesting part. Both Rarity and Rachelle got pregnant on the same day, at different times of course, and were expecting children. Yes, were. Of course, the babies were born safely. But the interesting thing is who the father of Rachelle's baby is.
 
 Nope, it's not Blaise.

Nope, not Bless. Yep, weirdly enough, it's Holland. Must have been Woohooer. Or me on accident.  Anyway, Bless however, is Rarity's boyfriend and baby daddy.
Days later, the babies are coming!

I decided on some sort of creative names for the kids. Rarity named her daughter Heiress, and Rachelle named her son (who had black hair?) Finn Carson.


Both parents are settling in nicely, and once I finished building their new house, will be moving in there, right next door. Oh and you may have noticed a photo booth picture of Rachelle sneak in. That's her 'art' gallery. Filled up four walls, her pictures did. That's how many she has. There's even one of her with Elsa! Anyway, what has Colette been doing all this time? Why trying to be famous of course. And cooking. And cleaning. And so on.
 

 Well, both toddlers are up to date on their walking and talking, so potty training is next! Oh, and there Colette is in another formal gown.
Oh and here is Charlene, Blaise's sister. From the HG story too. Apparently, she married Holland. Interesting.
 
I hope you enjoyed finding out what I've been up to in the sims world. Be sure to look out for more from this household in next month's current household. Maybe there might even be more children running around. Who knows?
 
-Tigerblu11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

SimShots: 1-10