Happy Hunger Games: Prologue

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour...




The cornucopia, our wonderful bloodbath zone, where the tributes meet at last. Please, watch out for the river.  And by all means, take the guns with you. 

Now, you must be wondering, who are these tributes we speak of. Please meet them now.

There they are, in the distance. But you didn't come here to see them from a far, oh no.

Hey, I'm Bay Ashby. I was chosen to come here. Not by myself, but by the bowl. It chose me. It thought I was the champion my district needed. It thought I could win. It saw hope inside of me. And I can't let it die inside.







People always ask me this: Hey Pemberley, you're gonna be the self-proclaimed head of the Careers in your Hunger Games, right? And all I can say to them is: Well, if I'm not, then there's something seriously wrong. If anyone stands in the way of my throne, then they'll have to go through me. Which, in turn, isn't gonna be pretty.
 Zurich here, technology wiz, and here to show that not all computer brains are sitting on their couches all day. I'm definitely not one to fool around here, so me and my district partner will dominate over you minor wannabes. Keep watching.

Yours, Zurich.
 I can only hope I don't die the painful death I've seen before. I know winning won't be what I come upon, but it never is for us District 12 tributes. Oh, sorry I'm Charlene. I just hope I don't have to watch my brother die. That would suck. Real bad.






Bless Marvella, at your service. District 1 luxury is my game. I know I'm not the leader, but you better watch your back around us-The Careers, that is. My district partner Rarity couldn't be more snobbish, but who isn't when you have all this luxury.





Hi there, I'm so glad to have some real clothes on. I've been sleeping in the same trashy jeans and coat for three years straight! Oh, whoops, I'm Rye, like the bread. Cause, like it's made from grain. Real creative, my parents were. I've been homeless for a while, and this just seems to be my way out.










There they are, all 24 of them. Don' they look bright, all ready to try and beat the others to victor-y. Great pun, I know. 

5
4
3
2
1
GO!

And, it seems everyone's running crazily all over the place, but it seems Rarity reached the first gun. Reminder, I did place 6 guns somewhere.


                   Doesn't she look happy about that? Oh wait, she just killed someone, you say? Who?

Rebelle Kinne, the District 5 tribute, seemed to have faced the wrath of the Careers. Looks like she's about to fall off the top.  Well then, lets continue.
Well, there goes our first tribute, ladies and gentlemen.


Well, I guess she saw that coming. Oh sorry, I'm Illani, and none of us saw that coming. But, I mean, it's great to be back in the nature, but not like this. Not like some death match. I just hope I don't die with a spear through my heart. It won't be the best ending.





Well, after the whole killing incident, everyone quickly left the Careers to themselves, and soon found some places to hide out by.

District 4 and District 8 by the waterfront.
 District 9 and 10 headed to the pumpkin-patch park.
 Bay Ashby and District 12 at a small pond.
 District 3 and Rebelle's district partner, Cross, at the empty criminal hideout. Of course.
District 6 and Lennox, Bay's district partner, at another random park lot.










And finally, District 11 hanging out, as the only sole two, at a hilltop point.









Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour. Keep watching folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10