Welcome!

Hey guys, it's me Tigerblu11, and I officially decided to start up my own simming blog. Here I will be posting my creations, updates on my families and the possible challenges. I'm in the middle of building a town called Heradio, basically me filling in the empty version of Sunset Valley.

So, don't forget to stop in and in the future, I will be perhaps posting a couple of challenges I'm wanting to do, like a Big Brother challenge for this year, the 100 Baby Challenge, and maybe even an Asylum challenge.

To wrap it up, I want to show you something:

Doesn't the sunset look so beautiful in Heradio, or Sunset Valley if you must.

Have a great day everybody!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine