Saffron and Fieryo Kouadio

Here I am with my first creation set, Saffron and Fieryo Kouadio.

Now, the story behind them. When Saffron was only young, she loved her imaginary friend Fieryo. As she grew up, she begged her science-loving great aunt (I don't have ageing on in Heradio, so she's still young) for a potion of sorts she had read about in a book. Once she had it, Fieryo became her real best friend. Fieryo was quickly accepted into the family, and is now a Kouadio too.

There they are, Fieryo in front, Saffron in the back. If you were wondering why she is yellow, her mother is too. You'll find about her later, and yes, I did dye Saffron's tips blue.

Here's Fieryo.

And Saffron.



A couple more photos. I just love Fieryo's eye colour, and the beanie.

If you guys want me to post them for download, just ask.

That's all for now.

Bye. Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine