The Three Clowns: Sandra Phan, Terra Washburn and Jerimiah Fontenot

Today, I had the crazy idea to make clowns. Maybe because they released the new content on the store. But, without further ado, Sandra Phan, Terra Washburn and Jerimiah Fontenot:

Sandra Phan: The 'hostess'. Sandra loves the colour blue, and thus dyes her hair it and wears a lot of it.
 Terra Washburn: Our 'acrobat'. Terra love pink, and like Sandra, dresses in it and dyes her hair all different shades of it.
Jerimiah Fontenot: Our 'magician'. Like the other two, he loves to wear and dress in green.













The three clowns were quite random. I don't know why I made them, but I was pleased with the results. I moved them into Heradio, and as you saw, Jerimiah even attended a wedding. Sandra has been quite 'shy', I guess you could call it, and I've only seen her here and there. As for Terra, she even went to asking Tris on a date!

Now, their story. Three room-mates and former clowns, all wanting a new start, but all wanting to keep their identities. Sandra and Jerimiah are dating, but by the way he flirts with people, they won't be for long I don't think.

See you guys later! Have a wonderful clowny day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine