Maze Runners: A Very Fast Reality Show

I've been working on a show called Maze Runners, based on the book of a similar name. How it works, is that each 'day', a new maze is set for the contestants. The player who reaches the end last is 'evicted' to a small locked 'room'. They live out the rest of their live there, until they die. As more players drop, the numbers become few. When the final four are left, the final battle begins. Usually a pool is created, and at hour intervals, opens and closes. Soon, only one sim will remain.

I have been running my own in-game one for 4 seasons. So, here I will be posting the fifth season. The contestants are randomised, but one day I may create a set of sims. Season 9 will be the Winner Takes All season, where the first 8 winners fight it out. Past winners were Pierre Heroor, Angelina Florence, Stacia Castillo and now Kami Douglas, although a few contestants have made an impact, like Rebecca Kouadio, Roland Stinston, Jo Birch, Antoinette Bacon and Dirk McGill.

As I mentioned earlier, the main arena is a maze. Further back, the base camp is, and off to the side, out of the maze, is the graveyard. Here's a quick shot of this all.

 The main maze, as shown in its current season 5 state.
The graveyard, with all the tombstones of the dead contestants from Season 1 to Season 4.












Also, I have a bizarre 'prize' for the winner. The prize is the 'child of death, as the winner is the new 'mother of death', even if they are male. Thus, the prize is Grim's child with the winner. Weird, I know. The previous 'children of death' are Jena Heroor, Desire Florence, Arabella Castillo and now Zeke Douglas.

I'll introduce the contestants for season 5:
Elaine Shapiro:
 Donnie Troutman:
 Nadia Ebert:
 Emmanuel Bonds:
 Darlene Covington:
Mike Beebe:
 Kimberly Cowart:
Lyle Fink:














They were all randomised, and thus I have no clue of their traits, clothing other than everyday, and lifetime wish. Their names were also randomised.

Above is a quick shot of them together. On the left, there is a photo of base camp. However, it may change. You can see the small pool, the usual final battle ground. Also, you can see a small room with a bed and two sleeping bags. This was for the safe contestants, but this season has a twist. There were safe contestants, those being the winner of each maze, but this season, instead of those sims being safe until the final four, they're still racing.




I hope this sounds like an interesting read. When I get to it, I'll be posting Part 1: the First Maze, and each part will continue like that. Also, once I get my new computer and if I continue this, there is a chance I will turn this interactive and submit-able sim-wise.

Bye guys, have a fantastic day and I hope you will enjoy this series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine