The Masked Simger by Tiger: The First Five!


Announcer: Coming soon to your television screen...The Masked Simger! 
Twelve Nine household names compete behind a mask, behind a costume, just their voices to showcase their talent! Do you have what it takes to pick who is behind the mask? 

 Announcer: But first...here are your first set of mystery clues for the rosy Bunny...
Bunny: I am the spring and the summer - the Bunny is a symbol of who I am beneath the skin, or who I could be. But I may seem all innocent and sweet now, but this Bunny has hidden depths other critters of the forest have come to uncover...

 Bunny: Bunnies are agile creatures, bounding to and fro, and this Bunny has leapt from here to there, landing in unexpected terrains and embracing them with open arms and these soft paws.
Bunny can look in the mirror and stop to smell the flowers, the roses, because I have treasured every moment that lead me to this very moment. I am not afraid of my natural predators in the wild anymore. 



Bunny: See, the Bunny has many friends in the wild. The bees whisper all manners of secrets to her. But it isn't always like this for this fluffy bunny. Sometimes the bees are whispering to another. 
This will be another victory for the Bunny, and the Bunny will not fall, come rain or shine, this will be the moment the Bunny sings for a sensational win! 


Bunny: *singing* Diamonds are forever
They are all I need to please me
They can stimulate and tease me
They won't leave in the night

Bunny: *singing* I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
Hold one up and then caress it
Touch it, stroke it and undress it
I can see every part, nothing hides in the heart to hurt me

Bunny: *singing* Diamonds are foreverrrrrrr! 
Announcer: Who is the Bunny? 
Can you pick it? More clues to come...

Bunny: In the meantime, the Bunny will be relaxing...

 Announcer: And now...a few clues from the Knight...
Knight: Would you like to know who is behind this mask? You'll have to pay close attention. I do. I always do. It is part of my job description, after all. I am the protection for my queens. 

Knight: But the Knight isn't always on duty in the high tower. I find time for myself, sometimes months of it, but I always come back to my roots. Back to where I call home. I am sentimental like that. A hunk of tin can have a heart, they've often said I had to go searching for it. But I hit the right notes, so I should knock down the competition with one easy blow tonight! 

Knight: But being the Knight is tiring stuff. Catch me on my days off in the knight's chambers, dozing off, until my duty calls once again! 
The Knight hasn't always been a knight. He rose in ranks, from humble peasant up, until he found the sweet spot. Does the Knight plan to topple the monarchy for himself? He never would. 

Knight: Bunny and I once had many things in common, but now we bicker more than not. It is the Bunny who draws the first blood, because bunnies are not always innocent critters. 
But the Knight forgives his enemies. Life is short. I spend little time with the people who remind me of the early days of my life. 

Knight: I am ready to take to the stage and show the crowd that Knights can do more than wield a sword and face a battle head first. 
I hope you do enjoy my tune. 

 Knight: *singing* She packed last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine AM
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much, I miss my life

Knight: It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight 
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'til touch down brings me round again to find

Knight: I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no 
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone...

Announcer: Here are a few clues for our favourite lawn ornament.....The Gnome! 
Gnome: I'm not always the sea monster, trust me. It's just a reputation some of my exes have thrust upon me...that I lurk in the shadows too often, often forgotten...I am certainly not the most well-known from the assortment of garden gnomes I was first found in. 


Gnome: I started out small, in a countryside garden owned by an elderly woman, but now I am moving on up...though some would argue my former residence was much more extravagant than the suburban villa I call home now..

The Gnome has always longed for a family of their own, but the dream is slipping out of view...all my relationships end up knocked over, eating grass. 


Gnome: I have been reading up to prepare myself for everything - I am no loser, although it may seem like I have been in the past. I've spent a few of my years attending the very best gnome college, learning how best to stand still and look pretty in the garden that surrounds me. 
I am prepared to sing my soul out in this competition. 

Gnome: The Gnome appreciates the finer things in life - art, a glass of wine, winning singing competitions with interesting concepts. It is in my best interest to not let myself get caught up in the complicated things...but sometimes even a gnome has troubles telling one apart from the crowd. 

Gnome: The Gnome would like to be less alone in this world - I seem to lose another of my gnomeo buddies with the days, as they past, and I am left sitting by myself watching my life thread on by without me - oh, it is a struggle to be a gnome sometimes! 
Who can help this gnome find the truth to life? Is it the number 42? 
Who can say...

Gnome: *singing* Don't put me off, 'cause I'm on fire
and I can't quench my desire
Don't you know that I'm burning up for your love? 
You're not convinced that that is enough

Gnome: I put myself in the position
And I deserve the imposition 
But you don't even know I'm alive
And this pounding in my heart just won't die 
I'm burning up

Gnome: I'm burning up, burning up for your love 
I'm burning up, burning up for your love 
I'm burning up, burning up for your love 
For your loooooooovvvveeee

Announcer: And now...the first clues for the naughty Raccoon...
Raccoon: No, you did not just catch me digging around in the trash for a snack...I was admiring the scenery. 
Raccoons are known for being trash pandas, and I cannot turn that down - after all, I chose to be a raccoon. I embraced it tightly and squealed with delight. 
It's good to be a cheeky raccoon. 

 Raccoon: What does the Raccoon do with herself? You can find me everywhere all at once - I am sneaky and I pounce, and you will be surprised where you may discover me next. Your attention to me has been drawn several times, and each time, you aww at my excitement. I crave more than the garbage chutes - I want the glory of a win, again and again! 
And the celebration that comes with it. 

Raccoon: The Raccoon is not afraid to get her hands dirty, sifting through the trash and the treasure, finding the perfect things to store on shelves. 
Are people ashamed to see this raccoon out and about, getting up in their business? I have heard complaints, but all raccoons are snickered at sometimes - you learn to grin and bear it, and drink gin! 
You would never lose this raccoon in a crowd! 

 Raccoon: *singing* Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin', everybody's in the play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey

Raccoon: Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mr Blue Sky is living here today, hey hey

Raccoon: Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why
You have to hide away for so long (so long) 
Where did we go wrong? 

Announcer: Now let us get to know Robot!
Robot: I am a familiar face - everyone has heard of robots! But what everyone doesn't know is my full story. Well, it is time for you to grind cogs with the Robot! 

  Robot: I have always been complicated, that is what my friends and family say, but there are highs and lows to my story, and you have witnessed them like the notes a violinist would play. I have never been skilled at instruments myself, but I have spent long enough surrounded by music to know the beauty of it. 

Robot: Being the Robot, you may expect me to freeze up, or my wires may fry, but that is not the case for me - I am not known for surrendering. 
I may not be the only of my kind, but at least repetition is memorable. 
I may not haunt your dreams, but my dreams are haunted by you. 

 Robot: Perhaps it is not the wisest for me to be in the kitchen, if I happen to almost slice off my fingers. The Robot is not a perfected form, as it was intended, but it was created by humans after all - and all humans make mistakes and grave errors. Perhaps it is best that I try best not to follow in the footsteps of humans, or at least not the ones of my present time. 
Could I find solace in the past? 

 Robot: Why do I look the way I do? Why am I a green robot, and not plain, and not boring? I have always been fascinated with looking pretty. It's how I attract the boys, not milkshakes after all. Green is not my favourite colour, but I spent much of my life surrounded by it. It almost reminds the Robot of home. 
Am I a supermodel underneath this costume? 
That is up to you to decide. 

Robot: *singing* Baby, you understand me now
If sometimes you see that I'm mad
don't you know no one alive can always be an angel? 
When everything goes wrong, you see some bad 

 Robot: But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
You know: sometimes, baby, I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide

Robot: And then, sometimes, again it seems that all I have is worry
And then you're bound to see my other side
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good! 
Oh Lord! Please don't let me be misunderstood! 

Announcer: The Masked Simger is coming soon! 
Maybe, who knows. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10