The Sims HG S2: Dance to the Music

And welcome back! The finale is drawing closer each day, and today, I thought the tributes deserved a day of fun yet disaster at the same time. While each tribute will receive a reward and a punishment each, there will be also a party to celebrate the final four! So, let's continue the games. 

Last time, we said goodbye to both Daniele and Finnick. 

 Which left us with Roxie, The Red Queen, Tinkerbell and Dumbledore. 

 On the Sims Hunger Games Season 2, with your host Tiger, and your lovely computer/mobile phone screen. 

So, just look at this view. It's so beautiful, and do you know what else matches this? 

The tributes' mood bars are literally matching. Reds, yellows and oranges. Not a single green. 

Now, you might be wondering, what is this building? 

Well, this is the party house! What exactly is a party house you say?

Let's take a tour, shall we?  

A nice little photo booth, electronic music thingy on the floor and a couch as you enter to your left. 

A keg stand by the giant frog portrait. Whoever thought that was inspirational was a loony. 

Behind that door to the left of the entrance, a nice little disco zone. We went cheap for the stereo. 

The bar area, with complementary greenery and yellowery. It's now a word, okay. 

Over to the right, near the bar, we have a small buffet table and dining. Nothing too spectacular, but there is a door around past the bar on the right. 

With a karaoke machine! 

Outside, a keyboard(?), fairy floss machine(?) and a hypnotizer(?). Whoever built this, is insane. 

(Hint: it was me)

Past the fence, a nice seating area by the fire and a hot tub. Cute. 

And you must be wondering, is there even a bathroom? 

Of course. Out the back right towards the edge of the block. Who wouldn't place their's there. 

Anyway, I sent Alice over to meet the Winners and slaves from last season. 

Let me say quickly, I really wish Regina was still around to see this. 

The first thing that happened after they let Alice inside, these two started flirting with each other. Robin, what about your dead love? Oh, I just remembered both are dead, if Marian even crossed into this universe. Can someone stop me before I turn this episode into an OUAT theories special, 'cause I have enough of them. 


Anyway...
 So, Alice went inside, walked between the fight growing between Candice and Emma, and invited them to rejoin the Hunger Games as tributes! Kidding, she just invited them to a party. 

 What did I tell you? Womanizer alert. Then again, he did turn down Emma. 

He knows about Captain Swan, after all. 

These two actually talked for a bit before I organised the party. They are both A named after all. 

There's probably some study that says names that start with the same letter bond quicker or heavier. 

Google it.

So I organised the party for them all, and let them arrive soon after. Weirdly, the final four actually didn't leave for the party at the start. Do they think they're not invited or something? So, I had to physically tell them to move their feet and get to the other side of Monte Vista. 

First thing Emma did as she arrived at the party? You guessed it, played the weird future music thing. 

So if you payed any attention to the above photos, Tinkerbell hypnotized Anastasia and that was about that. Weirdly, she didn't command her to do anything. 

Aaryn being her everyday self. Laughing at someone while staring at something else. 

Roxie decided to learn the piano, and I'm glad the sound was muted. Just saying. 

Random dancing time! Should I add in some music right now? 

Anyway, Robin and Candice finally decided to show, and based off of earlier today, I don't even want to know where they were. 

Meanwhile, Tink decides to go crazy and choke herself on photograph. Calm girl, you're not dead yet. Then again, I understand why she would want to be. 


Oh hello bartender. I have BIG plans for you. You'll see soon. 

Back in the dance room, Aaryn, Alice and Candice were spending their afternoon dancing...to the music. 

Back to the main room, Robin and Tink joined the keg stand crew while Dumbledore watched the balloons. Literally, watching balloons. 

Anastasia felt like becoming a Casanova with her drink at the bar. Oh, that's what I forgot to put in. The bubble blowing table thing. Oh well. 

Aaryn decided to leave shortly after finishing dancing to the music with Alice. Can I smell friendship? 

Anyway, back at the party, Alice and Emma took a cute photo together, but to be quite honest, I got bored after I realized three of the photos are the exact same. 

Meh. 
Anyway, LOOK AT WHO I MADE!!! Tweedle Freaking Dee. As part of this episode, every remaining tribute will receive a reward and punishment. The Red Queen's reward: her own personal tweedle!

So, I sent her over to talk to her, and I think everything went well. 

Meanwhile, I went looking for someone important for the next reward, a reward for Miss Roxie Hart. Then this happened. Cruella, I know you wanted on this season so bad, but that doesn't mean you can cause trouble to get there. 

I found this guy, but then he was wearing his work uniform, so that went out the window. 

Until i found this man. Screw whatever his name was, I think we found the perfect funny honey for Roxie Hart. 

Meet Amos Hart, Roxie's (soon to be) husband from the film, Chicago. If you do not know their story, please Google it. You'll understand the references. 

So, as you can see, I set these two up and watch the fake sparks fly. 

Tinkerbell looks so emotional in the pictures. Then there's Ana just eating ice. 

I just LOVE my Tweedle. I mean, look at that hair, that lightning bolt (which BTW, is the third time I've used it) and that dapper suit. I mean, who wouldn't want their own tweedle? 

Their engagement <3

But just look at Roxie's face in the last one. It's almost like she's thinking "I'm gonna slip this man's throat open with the news of my fake pregnancy and ending up in prison" 

LOOK AT HIM. Thanks.

Anyway, there's a new bartender now, since pre-Tweedle turned into Tweedle Dee. Just to clarify, pre-Tweedle was in fact a woman. 

These two seem to be becoming friends, which is good. He is her slave, and she is his queen.

Looking at this photo makes me want to change Anastasia's hair so bad. 

So, I was trying so hard to get a family portrait of these two eating snow cones, but the stupid snow cone line is playing up and it takes two hours to get one, so he finished his as she walked in with hers. It's fine, that's good enough. 

And I was lying about them being friends. Turns out the queen really doesn't like peasants who stick up for her. Oh, no-one even bothered with the buffet table. 

Okay, back to the rewards and punishments. This time, Tink has a reward I want to give her, the only problem is finding it. 

Sadly, the elixir shop didn't have any of the potion I wanted, so Tink, sorry, you'll have to wingless for another day. Or three. I wanted to give her her wings back, but it's so much harder than say, vampires.

Meanwhile, back at party central, Roxie decided to blare some tunes from her new album, Roxie! Head over to iTunes now to pick up your copy with a free bedazzled hand gun. Limited stock available, so start saving your 1 million dollars now!

Anyway, as punishment, and you will see more of it later, Tink is forced to live in the wilderness, with her own tent and everything. So, I decided she could stoke the fire for future experience. 

And here we have Dumbledore's punishment. He lost his robe in the violent storm outside (there's only light rain) and now he's forced to wear his Island Retreat clothes. Harsh.

So, to celebrate, I had him join the multiple portraits on the Wall of Shame. Philosophical Albus is philosophical. 

I thought this was cute. The four remaining tributes camping out by the fire and sharing war stories. In the beautiful autumn air, of course. Then it was time to head home.

To help with the loss and devastation, I open up the reward house for them all. It'll be a nice substitution for all the deaths they faced. 

Speaking of death...

Daniele decided to haunt this light, and may I say, whoever designed this, forgot the fact that ghost have the tendency to haunt. The whole clear part just sat in it's normal place while the rest of the light fixture floated like mad. 

Now, I just have some footage that need no explanation. 

And here is where we witness the true magic that is love. 

Said no one ever. 

I present Amos and Roxie Hart, everyone. Let them enjoy the night together before the possibility that Roxie could be dead. 

And here we see Tinkerbell ready to spend the night in her new house. Right beside where Finnick died.

Now you may remember that a little back Dumbledore met a unicorn with trust issues, so today, as his reward, he will be getting....

A HORSE! Look at that van though. Why the hell is there a spike on the front? 

Anyway, meet Eldrin. No meaning whatsoever behind the name, just that it was the name the adoption center had already chosen. 

Dumbledore looks happier now. No robe but a horse instead. I wouldn't be that happy, but that's just me. I'd rather a kitten.

Okay, so look below these words. This is one of the last times you'll see Roxie...like this. 

You thought I was gonna kill her. Ha.

Anastasia playing chess once more. I had a dream once that I was playing chess with her.

She won.

Anyway, the reason behind these two fighting is the Red Queen's punishment. Her punishment being that everyone in the house, including the slaves, would hate her for the rest of her existence. Cruel, I know. but I remember last season everyone hated Aaryn right? 

Roxie's punishment? CRAZY MAKEOVER! I was sorta tired of her pure white look, so I think I made her a colourful ogre. She sorta looks like Fiona when she's angry. 

Here's another punishment. The Red Queen's royal slap. 

I think she looks amazing. Her and Aaryn can shop for clothes when this is all over. Provided she lives. 

I felt kinda bad that Tink didn't really get a real reward, so to make up for it, I sent her to get a facial. At least she can look fabulous in the wild. 

And to wrap up the episode, I just want to say a few words over this photo. I want to make next season more interactive, so if you're reading this, please let me know if you'd like to participate. 

It'll be like a normal reality show, minus the voting to evict. All deaths are decided by the mastermind itself, Sims 3. 

Goodbye, everyone. I hope this season has been epically dramatastic and I hope you stick around for the next season and seasons to come. Head over here for more details on this season and the next. 

Next time I see you all, the finale will be in arms reach. 

-Tiger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10