Kyla Wynn and Nate Wynn

Everyone, meet Kyla Wynn. She's one of the sims I've been taking into the future recently to just play around with it all over again. She also has a brother, but I don't seem to remember his name. Here she is, though.


Recently, she was awarded the fashion one of the Legacy statues. She owns her own fashion boutique in Sunlit Tides. 

But, anyway, here's a quick shot of her brother with his girlfriend, Pearl Yang. 


(For her, you'll need some store content as well as you must remember I have all expansions and most stuff packs. I promise I'll try and get a Base-Game sim or at least one with less content soon.)

Ps. she's unstable too. 

So, I've tracked down Nate Wynn, her brother. Here he is...


(I'm sure you only really need Into the Future, but you may need some of the other expansions and stuff packs. Oh, his jeans are Diesel stuff ) 

Fun fact about Nate: He has a plumbot named Talutah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10