Dia Grey

Hey there again! Today, I have a sim that's a little different. Born into the lives of Mya Arrington and Caleb Grey, a sim I downloaded from ThePartySim (Here's his Tumblr: http://legendofsim.tumblr.com/) I used CAS to generate her, and I think she's adorable. I customized her afterwards, and here she is, in the flesh. (Pronounced D-ah)


PS. The world used is by M13Vulpecula, titled Simvivor Island 4 (You can get it here: http://vulssimmingcorner.blogspot.nl/2015/01/simvivor-island-4.html

Also, in game, Myleb (Mya and Caleb) have one daughter, Faith. I just created Dia here to see how their child/ren would turn out. Might I saw adorable. Dia, by the way, is just me shortening Diana. 

Finally, she requires quite a bit of Store Content, some CC, like her skin and swimwear, Ambitions (hair), Late Night (shoes and Athletic top), Master Suite (sleepwear) and Seasons if you want her outerwear. 

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10