The Sims HG S2: Cry Me a River

Welcome back guys and girls, to another episode of my second season of the Hunger Games challenge! Sorry for the wait, but I'm finally back into this. Arise, ya know, tires me out. But, today, we finally say goodbye to (hopefully) one tribute, so let the games begin once more!

But first, can I introduce my little friend here Augusto. That's right, I finally had the money to purchase this adorable plant. Can't wait to use him.

But knowing the sims, they couldn't wait to try him out either.

 So, I had to delete the current one, buy a new one and lock the tributes out.

Oh and btw, you kinda are seeing the hidden room. Not much yet, but the game has only just begun.

So, lets check on the others, shall we?

Roxie, why the long face? Oh wait, you're on death row again. Nevermind.  
 
Will looking knavish as always.

Why the rush Finnick? No-one else wants the bed! They all still want to sneak into the slave's room.
 
Who, btw, will be revealed in this episode.  

Dumbledore casually drinking coffee. While the couch sits untouched.

And Beyoncé has taken enough of Dr Phil, I suppose. Or the dishwasher, either one.

And all Kristoff can do is lick his lips and smile. Great. Or whatever that really is.
 
Daniele, not much do to toady is there? You could just stare at the wall.

Still no cake? Lemme check how long you have to wait...
 
3 DAYS!!! Hell to the no.

Beyoncé thinks smart.

And Tinker Bell doesn't.

Stink central proves itself real on today's episode.

HEY! Wait a sec, I thought I locked the door to out here.
 
 I hope he eats you. Get out, I need to lock the door.

I always laugh when I find Ana playing chess. It just makes total sense, since 'life is like a game of chess dear.' I'm pretty sure she never said that exactly, but I can dream.

This photo is not needed really, but have it anyway.
 
Kristoff found himself a bed. Out of the lot, I believe. Or maybe not. I'm just happy he didn't split his head when he fell right beside the fence.

"First things first, I'm the oldest. Drop magic and let the whole world feel it. And I'm still in the alive business. I could hold you down, but I'm giving lessons in magic."
Just kidding. He was probably just teaching basic physics.
 
Look at her. That coat is simply wonderful.
 
And everyone segregates back into this area, which I still haven't locked. God dammit.
 
Also, Beyoncé, stop making others hate you.

Uh, Tink, the couch was free. You just couldn't make it, could you?
 
Since our little Augusto plant won't be ready to harvest yet, I decided to plan a different death trap challenge.

The return of the jelly bean bush! A new take, though, I'll let them go for the bushes, when they're starving without a kitchen. Lucky Ana and Daniele.
 
But, once again, the pool is the hype of the day. It's those darn napping spots. Why did I believe this was a good idea?

Here we have it, Finnick, the first to approach the bush.

And out he comes, bright yellow.
 
 
 
 
 
 Okay, after nothing...and nothing more...I decided to do something I know will work.
 
These two are officially safe. Daniele gets far too much.
 

So, after one million years, I finally managed to score all of the unsafe tributes in the water. Phew.

But it took so long, that by the time they were all in, one was already drowning.

A fan-favourite from the start, poor Dr Phil couldn't keep up for long enough. Let our tears shed for him. One moment please.


The Grimmy seems to be frazzled too. I guess he didn't expect it either.
 
Rest in peace Dr Phil.

But, you know, while I watched over Dr Phil's grave, another decided to take the plunge. Knave, why? I tried to save the others soon after.
 
 Rest in peace, my dear Knave of Hearts. The Red Queen will continue on for you.
 
They never got into a true relationship, did they?

And so, as we bid the Knave goodbye, and I remove the fences for everyone's freedom, another strikes the water. Kristoff, why? You can escape!
 
But, sadly, tonight, we lose three tributes. Again, what's with the random massacres.

Rest in peace, Kristoff longlastname. Your memory will live on.

Grim, thanks for the emotion support.
 
We need it.

There he goes. Where I wanted only one death, we got three.
 
Not on purpose, of course.
 
But I can't mess with fate.
 
Dr Phil first. Placed 10th of this season.

Rest in peace.

Weirdly, they decided on Kristoff next, even though he placed 8th this season.

Rest in peace, buddy.

Finally, the Knave/Will. Placing at 9th of this season.

 For some odd reason, he seems to make a deal with death. About Ana, perhaps?
Providing her safety to the final? I wish.


That's it. One minute to cry a river of tears, before we have to rap the episode up.
 
I wish we didn't loose three today.
 
Three graves already. I'm already starting to miss them.
 
Phil, Will and Kristoff.
 
Three guys down.
 
Meet the new slave. I hope you already figured out who it is, but her name is Alice.
 
She arrived after her dear friend Will departed.
 
Sigh.

Here she is, only moments after arriving. Maybe we should invite her to the garden?
 
Here they are, the remaining 7 and the brand new slave, Alice of Wonderland.
 
Who are you rooting for now after that rock up of an episode?
 
 
Thank you for joining me tonight. I hope you cried enough tears, and I hope you'll return next time when we crown a new reward house winner, new rewards and punishments, before Augusto digests.
 
This was one hell of a roller coaster, but it can only go up.
 
For some.
 
-Tiger.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10