The Sims HG S2: Lose My Breath

So, I'm sorry this has been put on hold, and I'm sorry you waited so long, but I've been busy with my other projects. But, if you decided to read the title, you'll know what's coming.


But for now, there'll be two more deaths to reach the final four.

Oh and Tinker Bell here lost her hair. 

So, she's all brand new. Sorta. 

Okay, but let's get on with the killing, I mean saying goodbye. 

These bushes again, huh? Can't get enough of them jellybeans. 

Round one. Who do you want to die? 

No one yet. 

Oh wow, Anastasia. Blue really doesn't suit you. At least now you look like a jelly bean yourself. Or a smurf. 

Ahhh, all clean. No more jelly bean extract left now. 

Tinker Bell is so cute. 

 I thought this was cute too. The fire and the steam out of her ears. Who doesn't think she is 100% adorable?

YELLOW ROXIE HART, LADIES AND GENTS.

Enough with the yelling, back to the real action. 

Like how Daniele got electrocuted but her bracelet seems just fine. But serious, is this even possible? 

Dumbledore like you've never seen before. Catch him in the next big hit, Fifty Shades of Burnt Wizard, hitting cinemas next Thursday. 

Anyway, life for one of our humble celebrities was soon to be, sadly, over. 

Hold your breath. 

Fifth to be 'evicted', the lovely Daniele Donato. 

Crowd favourite, this one shocked me back to the days when the Evil Queen drowned in a pool.

Since Daniele or no-one that close to her has ever died on camera, she is lost for words.  

My reaction exactly, Ana. I never thought she would be going, I always thought she would last to the end with the Red Queen. 

Her last breath, before the evil bean sneaks its way into her full body. 

I really wanted to her to stay around, but I suppose SimGod had other plans. 

(Keep reading to understand more.)

Grim, some more alone time please. 

I'm sure he doesn't give a whoopee doo da about me anymore, after the amount of people I send him. Jesus, someone call me a vicious murder already and imprison me in a silo. 

I have to say though, blue and purple do suit her. If she would have stayed, maybe she could have had a crazy makeover. 

*hint, hint*

RIP Daniele Donato, proud daughter of Dick Donato, and honorary member of the Hunger Games Society for Lost Causes.  I want everyone to know, death is not permanent in the Sims. Look at the Sims 4, you can write a book to cure death. A book!

Tink!

Everyone is so sad, I just wish this competition wasn't about death. Like a big brother comp, no-one dies. They just leave a house. So much drama. Which reminds me, 

I think this is the first death everyone, minus Alice, wants to resurrect. 

And this flag will help us remember the fallen. Not sure if this is supposed to mean anything. 

Leave below what colours you see: red and blue or white and purple, or is it actually brown and grey? 

Anyway...

Poor Tink. She seemed to have cried the most. On a random note, have a diary entry. 

"First thing, where the hell was this room at the start of the season? Second, Daniele died today. I'm so over this. I remembered that today was the 'anniversary' of when I lost my wings, so more sadness to lurk in the night. I just don't want to die yet, you know? Oh you don't know, you're a god damn human. You don't get thrown into the games." 

Well, out of grief, Tinker Bell has no need to fear. 

Basically, my emotions decided I didn't want to risk losing her. 

Anyway, the next death watch. FIRE!

But first, a little touch of vomit into the mac and cheese. It won't hurt anyone.

Maybe the fire. More on that later. 

So, here we have Albus, Finnick, Anastasia and Roxie for the last three spots in the final four. 

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN. OHHHHH. 

Who will burn? Who will piss me off to the point that almost makes me push them to starvation? 

Our first sight of smoke. Ahh, so beautiful. 

FLAME!

Getting teary eyed, Dumbledore? Is today some sad anniversary for you too? 

(In reality, it was him wiping the sweat from his forehead after constantly pissing me off by trying to put out the flames. He's not even brave!)

Now, feast your eyes on these. 

(Obviously screaming for help. Apparently I locked the door somehow, since she claimed she couldn't leave. Fire does that to people.)

I love Roxie's reactions. Keep watching her face from now on.

 This right here. Dead Kristoff thought he would save the others from death, so he continued to extinguish the fire.

 Before trapping Finnick in close quarters to the flames.

Before the good old Reset button came in handy. Sorry Kristoff, back to the grave you go. 

Then I noticed this and stared at it for a while, confused. It's the silly jelly bean residue. Cause that's how everyone eats their food. 

 Beautiful sky view of the death fire room thing place.

Someone hurry and die already, this is the worst fire in human history.


"AHHH It's gonna deafen and blind me!" 

 Roxie be like "Are you two stupid? It's gonna deafen you! And blind you!"

Sadly, the fire is no friend to Finnick Odair. 

Even Roxie knows this ain't good.  She told them they'd be blind or deaf.

Or worse.

There be the end of Finnick Odair. Sixth amongst the dead, and the new member of the County Flag Society.

Hey Grim, missed me yet? It feels like it's only been half an hour or a bit more.

 Bye Finnick. May your dreams be filled with a bucket load of water to cool that flame.

 Orange, however, is not his colour.

 Bye Finnick, bye Daniele. 

Now I know what you're thinking, why didn't I get to kill him off after furious love, but the answer is, this isn't 1920's Chicago. It's the present. 

No words, no words.

No words, no words. 


Two deaths, only four remain. Fun fact: Alice was not even seen in this at all.

Oh one last thing, now I see only brown and green? Please help me out, me and my eyes can't tell the difference.

Bye now, I'll see you all for the next time, which may just be a party! 

-Tiger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10