The Sims HG S2: One Last Time

Welcome, one and all, to the Season 2 finale of The Hunger Games! I'm pleased to announce that through the triple death, that one time Beyonce tripped into a cow plant and a party of parties, we have finally came to the end scene, where only one will be victorious. Not two. 

With contestants like Daniele Donato, Dr Phil and the Red Queen, we've had a very unusual season yet a season with an unexpected amount of sadness and misery, and that will only continue tonight! 

Welcome back from what seems like an eternity of waiting.

I just love Anastasia's new look. I thought it was necessary to begin this episode with her and her only. Since you know, she's the queen an all.

Augustus has the cake ready. I'm leaving him to be the decider, so whoever eats his shining cake, will ultimately hand the trophy to our coveted winner of Season 2! 

I think I might miss this house next season, but I know next season's will be even more abstract and amazing, as my decorative skills increase. I'm taking them, all twelve of them, to........

Alpine County! Once again, I do lie. The next season will, actually take place in Twinbrook and the house will be bare.

I love seeing people interact with the horse rather than Dumbledore deal with it. Seriously, I rarely see him interact with it, but Tink and Roxie just non stop. 

This was literally the one thing he did, and that just wastes the hay! I have to pay for that, and what do you do? Throw it at the path! 

You despicable wizard. 

Just plain rude. Maybe I wanted the whole bale of hay. 

Tweedle, just no. You just ruined all of this. You ruined the whole season. Go back to working as a bartender! Shoo! 

I know the feelings, Augusto. Was it that or Augustus? Either way, you must feel terrible. Spitting up an entire human must ache. 

He deserves it. Kill him, my pretty. 

Roxie, hey. I know it sucks you could possibly die today, but puddles are fun! 

Right? 

You cannot tell me she isn't the most adorable sim being in the entire season. Look at her. 

Look at her right now. She's angry but beautiful.

You must be wondering why this took so long? Well, fun fact. I'm a very horrible person, and I stopped this when my game decided to hate me. However, I knew this needed an ending, so here we are. 

Watching The Red Queen read. 

At least Dumbledore cleans the floor outside. That's a definite plus, obviously. 

Caring for your horse isn't that important.  

And because Tweedle decided to try and eat the cake early, now we play the waiting game for it to return. 

And Tink plays the lollipop game. 

Not winning, are you? You can't win against the cow plant.

And that was the death of Tinkerbell. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

She just walked away, I promise. No deaths yet. 

Thus begins the filler images of our green bean, Roxie.

Thus finishes the filler images of the green bean. Thank you for those wonderful shots. Now head inside before you die.

This photo is too adorable to not share. Ana looks so happy and Tink casually strolls by in the background. 

One might say the Red Queen is high as a kite. 

Unlike Alice right now, who seems relatively upset that the days in the house are limited. She seems so upset that she'll be say goodbye to being the slave. 

Who wouldn't? 

So she spends time dancing. Me too, Alice.

 The horse, whose name I have forgotten long ago, is taking a little snooze before the big event tomorrow. Woo! 

Big events! 

 Tink spends the night sleeping in the tent. Let's hope it's more comfortable than those napping spots in the pool area.

 Alice continues to say goodbye to everything. She clearly hates this chair. I don't know why, I mean it's an adorable chair. 

 Alice clearly lost all her happiness after she returned from down the rabbit hole. Speaking of rabbit holes and Tinkerbell...

 Here she is! Eating some garden salad I gave her for dinner. She can't starve, now can she?

 Please enjoy this series of images showcasing how insane Alice is, complete with talking to herself and to a horse.

 The horse is outta here after that run in. Clearly he/she/it did something wrong and is now running from the evil and cruel chair-hating Alice of Wonderland.


 So these chairs must be more comfortable than that tent then. I'm surprised, I'd take shelter over the potential to end up swimming in the pool any day.

 It's her life. I won't judge her. 

Speaking of judging...

 The dead in the graveyard will be blessed with another two souls tomorrow. That is right, two will die tomorrow, and you will find out who today! 

Some trippy stuff in there.

 You know how much I love the jellybean bushes. They are literally the reason why this challenge occurs. Jellybeans and swimming pools. The reason you breathe. 

More like the reason you don't breathe.

 Time to find out who will be the next person to die. Will it be Roxie Hart, Albus Dumbledore, Tinker Bell or the Red Queen? 

 They'll bite into their first jelly bean soon. Who will be dead? 

That's a terrible way to put it. 

 At least we know who Tink wants dead. 

I see you aiming that fire at her head. It's on purpose, isn't it?

 More results for round one of jelly beans. 

 Adorable duckling Ana strikes again. The red in the steam matches her eye makeup and it's beautiful.

 They always look so excited to be eating their potential death pills. 

Known side-effects: Fire, Electrocution, Blue Skin, Yellow Skin, Strength, Hotness, Death.

 Luckily electrocution and yellow skin cannot kill a sim just yet. 

Though sometimes it can. Electrocution is a deadly opponent.

 More beans. Please.

 It's okay, you'll be fine. It's unlikely you'll die just yet, my game is known to drag things. Ask anything I've started, ever.

 Suddenly the happiness is gone. 

That's cool.

 Never mind. It's back again. The Red Queen suddenly loves the taste of the forbidden beans. 

Spoiler for next season: they have a bean bush in their house! They can die when they please now.

 Three yellow people and one blue. They look beautiful right now. 

I believe this game of cat and mouse continues for quite a while. I'll skip to the important part.

 Everyone burping. That is what is important. Nothing else. 

Well, I think this is quite important....

 It's sad to see her die, but someone had to die. This is the Hunger Games after all. 

Oh, I've missed saying that.

 Grimmy, my friend! I feel a personal connection with him now that he's reaped so many of my sims. I think this is the first time I've noticed how hideous his scythe is.

Rest in peace, Red Queen. 

The Red Queen places fourth, and is the first kill of the day. That sounds like killing is the same as fishing and I don't like fishing.

 After all you put me through, you thought I'd despise you, but in the end, I want to thank you, because you made me love you even more. 

(Accidentally quoting Christina Aguilera to an extent) 

 "You agree to join me in the afterlife? You'll be dead forever-" 

"No one said death. Bring me back to life, dreadful man." 

No one said I couldn't add the conversations.

 Sadly, and very weakly, she ended up dead once and for all. We are grateful for having her, but her day has come.

 Goodbye, the Red Queen. 

 I can't remember how this witch gnome ended up here, but it is adorable. 
Green skin and all.

 Then Albus caught on fire and wanted to run to the shower or the pool of a puddle of water, but for some reason he walked back into the challenge arena and...

 He died. It probably didn't help that I turned free will off. 

It might have been natural instinct telling him to find water but the no free will thing stopped him.

 While it is sad that he died, it is required so we can approach the finale. 

Grim, you know what to do.

 Rest in peace, Albus Dumbledore. It's sad you didn't die in your robe, but this way, you'll always be prepared for anything. Just not death. 

Say hey to the others for me.

 Most of this episode will be a summary of the end, therefore pictures will often speak louder than words. You can understand the pictures mostly, though.

 Two deaths more. Two finalists. Who will be the victor of this season of The Sims Hunger Games?

Grim would be a great slave. He cleans for me after he's cleaned up the dead. I wish I never had to say 'cleaned up the dead' ever again, it sounds horrible. 

Then again, the hunger games are.  

 Mourning time is here. I'll allow them to grieve for a while now.

 Even the horse is crying. Inside, most certainly. On the outside, it's just squinting. 

Squinting with sadness. 

 By now, you can clearly understand who the final two is. 

It'll be hard for me to see who the winner is between two wonderful finalists, but it has to be done. Only one will win.

 No doubt they're gossiping about how attractive Grim's job is. Reaping the dead and raking the leaves like a boss. He is his own boss, after all.

 I'd definitely pay to see the Grim Reaper rake the leaves off my backyard. If I had money, my own backyard with trees that actually produced leaves, and if I didn't marvel too much over the presence of the freakin' Grim Reaper.

 It's going to be tough saying goodbye to one of them, but I did promise only one winner this season. 

Not like the mess of last season's finale.

 Grim disappears soon after, leaving our final two all alone. Oh wait, I can't forget about the slaves. Oh no. Can't forget them.
 
 Rest in peace to the reddest of queens and the wonderful Hogwarts wizard himself. They lived ambitious lives, but they did not make the final cut, unlike....

 Tinker Bell and Roxie Hart, our finalists. 

What a spy movie that would be.

 They had a small party afterwards to both mourn and celebrate, but it seems Tink stole the show today with her adorableness. Roxie just sat there in her lonesome. What even happened to her husband? I know he's still in the household, but I haven't seen him in a while. 

Oh well.

 One of them will be dying and the other will earn the title of 'victor'. Who will it be? Will Roxie die or will Tink? Will Roxie win or will Tink? 

These questions will be answered very soon.

 First, enjoy this wonderful array of colours. Eight dead tributes lay rest in this graveyard. One more will join them, but who will it be? 

 
To be continued....

(The rest of this episode will be updated once the images are all taken. My game stopped working before I could finish this season and therefore I'll need to re-add Roxie and Tink for the purposes of finding out who won.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

The Soul Connection Chapter 7: The Dangers of Mine