Asho Theed

Ever wanted your own 'pure of heart' 'flash of lightning'? Well, please, take Asho Theed. Although he may be dead in Talutah's heart, he's always still alive in yours.




The last one is my favourite picture of Tasho. I captioned it "It's raining on prom night."

If you didn't know him before this, I suggest you check out my sims story Arise. He isn't a main, but his story is quite prominent in Season 1.

(As always, he requires some CC/store content as well as Supernatural content, as far as I remember. He shouldn't be too hard to come by. I just wanted to post him on behalf of his surprising good looks, courtesy of miss Kriss Theed, his loving sister.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Connection Chapter 1: An Odd Meeting

The Soul Connection Chapter 12: Cuts and Bruises

SimShots: 1-10